Ring Of Elysium

Soldato
Really loving this game so far,probably the only BR game im semi decent at,as it doesn't feel clunky/floaty like pubg.
Has anyone been having issues with it taking forever to find a game in EU Squads,past two days its been so slow finding one up to 6 mins maybe longer.

Associate
anyone else had the problem where the game loads a black screen with music and the mouse pointer?
i had the game load up once from installing but it crashed when starting a round and now i just get the black screen . i think the menu is there because when i move the mouse and press a key i can here selection noises.
google shows ATI issues but i am Nvidia (1070)
any ideas?

Associate
I played my first game, did really well and came in first. It was only after that I realised that I may have been playing against bots.

Soldato
Intel are giving away some founders pack codes (I'm sure for selling your data soul to them).

http://game.info.intel.com/ringofelysium-giveaway

Anyone want to bob their referral code in here please? Only got a few hours to enter it but happy to give someone the in game items.

Mine is GGIMEVJ8F2G if anyone fancies paying it forward ><
UJJSLDHEDHS no idea what you do with it but there ya go.....the jackets cack looking btw but free stuff is always good!

Soldato
Getting sick and tired of this now. I'm putting shots onto targets from distance and in cover but then they instantly turn and hit me with their first shot. Just had it with a sniper rifle, I was well hidden amongst trees and shrubbery, prone and quite some distance away and the target was looking in the opposite direction as he was engaged in combat with somebody else, I fired, hit him and he instantly spun around and killed me with one or two shots. How is that even possible?

And I still can't add anyone to the friends list.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I played my first game, did really well and came in first. It was only after that I realised that I may have been playing against bots.

Not seen any bots on my games maybe you were lucky. I've had games I've not fired a single shot or been shot at and won.

Soldato

Not seen any bots on my games maybe you were lucky. I've had games I've not fired a single shot or been shot at and won.
bots were a thing in the early early days of this game but not now. you probably were on the NA server.....most of the yanks play like bots!!

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Right the mode get released as a test today for a fixed number of hours as soon as I find out the times I will post on here and on the ocuk unofficial discord channel.

Back
Top Bottom