RIP Dennis Waterman...

Caporegime
Dennis Waterman has died aged 74. I always enjoyed his shows, Minder, New Tricks, The Sweeney. Minder was a regular weekly watch when I was younger. He wrote the theme toon, sung the theme toon lol. He could be so good for you.

another familiar face from my youth sadly gone :(

Soldato
I was too young for The Sweeney. But watched some Minder, and he was also in the more recent series of New Tricks.

He's one for the ages, a sad loss.

RIP

Caporegime
Wow :eek: Wasn’t expecting that, was watching the little Britain sketch about him the other day and seen some clips of him on that show Pierce Morgan used to host about their past etc.

Soldato
RIP!

I saw The Sweeney and Minder pop up on Amazon Prime (I think) as boxsets a while back and whilst the The Sweeney was a tad before I remember any TV, I do remember Minder and me and the Mrs had a laugh watching a few episodes.

V F

V F

Soldato
Dennis Waterman has died aged 74. I always enjoyed his shows, Minder, New Tricks, The Sweeney. Minder was a regular weekly watch when I was younger. He wrote the theme toon, sung the theme toon lol. He could be so good for you.

another familiar face from my youth sadly gone :(

Was Minder Sunday nights? Something rings a bell watching it the night before school while my uniform was getting ironed.

Back
Top Bottom