RIP Lawnmower, Hello Artificial Grass

Soldato
Artificial grass serves a purpose. We have it because a large section of our lawn never got any sunlight and turned into a mini swamp.

I couldn't come up with an alternative? Didn't want slabs where the grass was, as we already have a nice patio where we want it.

Soldato
Artificial grass serves a purpose. We have it because a large section of our lawn never got any sunlight and turned into a mini swamp.

I couldn't come up with an alternative? Didn't want slabs where the grass was, as we already have a nice patio where we want it.

Grass that grows well in shade?

Soldato
I keep saying it, but people keep ignoring it so they can continue their one-eyed agenda.

It gets better. So, we're to assume that your land - from the brickwork of your house to the very edge of your property - is unending greenery? You have no paths, drives, hardstanding, patio, decking?

Why do your dogs ruin your grass? Could buy them a sandpit or take them out for long walks so they don’t dig it up? Thicker grass can be bought for heavy use areas.

Soldato
Knock the house and make them start again is clearly the only sensible solution. Or knock it down and move into a tree house in the wilderness.

all joking aside, the middle of the scottish highlands is actually a dream of mine. Internet might be a problem though, although you do get good grass.

Back
Top Bottom