Road Angel 2

Associate
Does anyone on here own one of these devices?

If so is the screen supposed to be illuminate in blue all the time?

My buttons are lighting up blue but the screen is in darkness and only lights up red when you approach a camera

Soldato
Road Angel Compact is probably a better investment. Remeber that you have to pay for subscription packages as well. I like mine, it's good if you are driving around unfamiliar towns where you do not necessarilly know what the speed limit is nevermind if there are any cameras. Its also nice to drive at GPS indicated speed. The speedo on my cars is pretty inaccurate.

Soldato
Get a road angel compact instead. They are smaller, cheaper and give you the speed limit of the road. They dont have the radar detector built in though(its pretty useless anyway so isnt a biggy, if it alerts you then the laser is has already got your speed and your nicked anyway).

Associate
OP
no this dsnt work at all... even at night the screen is black :(

The ebayer i bought it from said it was working when he sent it out... but he will refund me my money if i want or i can send it away for repair and he will foot the bill

What should I do?

Soldato
I would probably get my money back cos you might shell out a lot of money to get it repaired and then he keeps "forgetting" to send you that cheque... There must be plenty of s/h roadangels out there now.

Back
Top Bottom