Road Cycling

Soldato
I think this Dura-Ace announcement is making me re-think a power meter this year!

The new set will probably cost a fortune, but it will be interesting to see how good that power meter is: and how much is costs!

Soldato
I think this Dura-Ace announcement is making me re-think a power meter this year!

The new set will probably cost a fortune, but it will be interesting to see how good that power meter is: and how much is costs!

GCN are going live on Facebook with Shimano euro product manager at 17:30 about the new Dura Ace.

Soldato
Quite like the idea of synchro shifting but they just made it look like an ultegra groupset. Much preferred the look of the old shiney and black version.

As much as I didn't like the original spy shots: It is already growing on me! Although nothing can beat current Dura-Ace. That black and silver is so nice :D

Damn, some of the features are pretty sweet

Last edited:
Soldato
It just looks more premium IMO. Also Im not sure I like the idea of charging the power meter like that without knowing how easy it is to replace the battery.

I'm assuming you can't replace the battery at all, without replacing the crank. Everything seems to be fully integrated in those cranks. Hopefully they have thought about the battery carefully.

Underboss
im just going to post, to re subscribe, and to make sure your still cycling and training ;)

not been out on the bike since, about January/February , im still getting discomfort on my right side hip from my back

physio did help, but ive now been referred to a "pain clinic" which im not hopeful on

now I am dreading the thought of never being able to cycle properly again

Soldato
im just going to post, to re subscribe, and to make sure your still cycling and training ;)

not been out on the bike since, about January/February , im still getting discomfort on my right side hip from my back

physio did help, but ive now been referred to a "pain clinic" which im not hopeful on

now I am dreading the thought of never being able to cycle properly again

Bad news, I hope you get it sorted :(

Soldato
All packed up and ready for the Maratona dles Dolomites. Flying out to Venice and racing Sunday. My form is ok but not as strong as I would have liked. Not looking forward to the Passo Giau - 9.9km at 9.3% but too late now to bottle it. Pics next week if I make it back!

Back
Top Bottom