Robocain - Robocop 2 robot

Associate
OP
You can reenact scenes from the movie now ? stop frame animation

Im getting round to this, I dont think even I have the patience for it but i'll have a go at making a short clip.

Wow, just wow!
Even the wife is ******* impressed and she has no interest in the work or the movie

Appreciate it, thanks :)

mate you enter this in Robot wars ;) Seriously though you have got some real engineering skills, im just curious what do you work as?

Im a computer tech for an ID card company, I didnt study/train as an engineer, no body taught me how to use the machines I just learnt as I went along, its something I seem to be able to do naturally.

You should do ED-209 or a T800 Endoskeleton next.

been looking at this for a while, I might do one day.

Soldato
I followed this closely from the start but for some reason missed the finished product shots. Simply epic, the working screen in the head is just a ridiculously awesome cherry on-top of the whole thing! :D

Bravo!

Soldato
I got an actual email notification, which means I really cared about following this thread, because I never turn on email notifications :p

Did remind me what a cool project it was - nice to have a reminder of it!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
10 years since this was a current thread, feels like two :eek:

Reminds me of a guy who made a tracked RC robot in my A-Level D/T classes. He just outclassed the rest of us. I wish I'd had a garage and the same toys to play with stuff like this back then, but I imagine keeping focussed on something like this for weeks on end could get very tiring. Especially when you're re-creating something in 1:1 detail.

Soldato
wow, phenomenal work! i have the garage kit of this, was beautiful but an ****** nightmare to build w/ the four crossed pistons holding the top and bottom. fell apart a couple years ago :(

Back
Top Bottom