RoboCop: Rogue City

Permabanned
OP
I have a feeling they are making a new robocop movie.
They were, it was going to be a direct sequel to the first movie, called RoboCop Returns, but looks like it's dead in the water :(

Soldato
Is this any good? Read mixed reviews but I love the idea of the whole Robocop game world being recreated so I'm tempted to grab it.
Really good, especially if you grew up in the 80/90s watching the films {not the third, it was terrible} over and over (as I did). A solid 8/10 game for me - sure it's janky at times, but it blows away a lot of AAA titles from the last few years imo

Soldato
Is this any good? Read mixed reviews but I love the idea of the whole Robocop game world being recreated so I'm tempted to grab it.
I've managed a couple of levels so far, the game is really good. Bit janky/low budget in places like voice acting etc. However graphics and gameplay are really good. Definitely worth picking up for fans of the films.

Last edited:
Soldato
As a big lover of Robocop I assumed this would be phoned in garbage, but it's actually been crafted with a lot of love. The character models are pretty low grade for the current gen, except the main characters, especially Robo. The textures are generally really good which is an odd combo.
I've literally just finished the game and would concur with the 8/10, but if you're not a big Robocop fan then it's probably a 7.
If it hits PS+ at some point then I may well play though it again, which is rare for me.

Back
Top Bottom