• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rocket lake leaks

Anyone else get the impression that Intel think by flooding the market with Intel branded choices they will drown out AMD with shear noise? Is that what this is?

had crossed my mind and also a little confused with how some of the intel line up seems it will be competing with itself but hey ho.

the i9-11900k and the i7-11700 seem to be selling out in America on pre-order

the same sites have 5600x/5800x stock so some people have been waiting for rocket lake

Awesome thanks. The Bolton place has this advisory, "Item due on 19 March 2021". Is this the same for OCUK, being shipped out early?

Intel NDA states no orders can be shipped until 30th, our stock is due in a day or two but we won't be shipping any orders until 30th.

Who spends 100's of £ on something before knowing what it is? i never understood that, its like gambling... i'll just throw 100's of £ at Intel and hope for something good in my lucky dip.

I'd like to sell you guys a car, give me the money now and i'll bring it to you in a few days, deal? :D

X570 seem to be limited to 3X M.2 slots in total, whereas Z590 boards can have 4 M.2 slots (though only two gen 4). I personally prefer the extra slot on Z590, as having two gen 4 Samsung 980 Pro's will suffice for my needs. I'll have cheaper 2-4TB drives for mass storage in the gen 3 slots, where speed isn't as important.
Really you surprise me, lol. Just seen the prices, what a joke...

He may find that he probably should have bought a 10850K all along, after all his rhetoric he's kept the faith for this long and finally put his money where his moth is for something that might/ no IS actually worse than what he could have got long ago.

I don't understand he forgot to mention that board costs £400+ , while MSI x570 unify is £270 and has three gen 4 m.2 slots and on platform with better CPU range and core options

He may find that he probably should have bought a 10850K all along, after all his rhetoric he's kept the faith for this long and finally put his money where his moth is for something that might/ no IS actually worse than what he could have got long ago.
I just can't understand his reasoning, seems like a truly terrible launch, at this rate if i loved Intel so much i would just wait for Alder Lake in about 6 months

Back
Top Bottom