ROFLMAO

Associate
OP
Ah right. Sorry, thought an attempt to disprove and discredit the accummulated knowledge of hundreds of years of scientific investigation was threadworthy. If its a repost, meh, times are busy and I am supposed to be working afterall :D

Associate
OP
I doubt thats a valid argument. You can't disprove something that cannot be proved. I guess if they come up with any actual evidence or something that can be investigated then they might have a case.

Associate
OP
:D Ok, so there are some religious people on the board. Got no problem with that but think about this for goodness sake. That "museum" is posing as a center of learning in which will be inserted impressionable kids and adults who will now have a reinforced belief that the earth is frackin 6000 years old!!!!!! Does that mean the earth is really flat after all? :confused:

Associate
OP
:D Posting that this thread is rubbish is a waste of your time. Personally I think its a pretty fundamental aspect of life. To me at least, the kind of babble that that place and others (no doubt soon) like are passing off as fact is the part of the reason people across the world are strapping bombs to themselves and walking into tube stations with dreams of paradise in their infected little brains. Its just a point of view of course. :D

Associate
OP
Why is it funny?? Because they are trying to convince people (amongst other things) that the earth is 6000 years old and that the great flood accounts for fossilization and that men and dino's co-existed. :D

Associate
OP
That....is it! Science = sceptisicm, investigation, theory, debate, learning, applying.

Religion = do what we say because its written in this book.

:D

Associate
OP
My main concern is that religion will become more and more embedded in mainstream life. Its only going to get to that point if enough people believe and perhaps that democracy in action. This mind-farm is only a start to what cultists and religious extremists will attempt if they are accepted as tolerable. I totally believe in freedom to believe what makes you happy but religion is not about that these days.

Back
Top Bottom