ROG Crosshair VIII Formula AMD X570 - USB device descriptor failed - ERROR 43

Associate
After connecting to USB (motherboard) Seagate expansion 8tb usb 3.0 + Sabrent USB 3.0 4 Bay 2.5 "Hard Drive / SSD Docking Station (with 3 500 GB drives) After 30 minutes of operation, all USB ports were turned off, Windows did not see them Connecting / disconnecting the device to the port did not cause the system action. I connected the pendrive with the LED diode, which also did not work as if there was no voltage at all in the ports. After restarting the computer, everything returned. some bugs most - unknown USB device (request device descriptor failed) error number Code 43. Installed drivers, updated motherboard bios. Nothing helped. On livelinux and livewindows it shows these errors as well. with all sata usb ports unplugged on the back of the disc and on the disc, the error is still there. for the system to detect something, however, nothing appears. Please help with tips on how to fix this. generally all sata usb ports on the back of the board as u on the board work. the only problem is these bugs.

Associate
OP
fresh system instal after format without instal driver first start show the same problem. after isntal all drivers from asus etc orginal problem is the same.

Associate
After connecting to USB (motherboard) Seagate expansion 8tb usb 3.0 + Sabrent USB 3.0 4 Bay 2.5 "Hard Drive / SSD Docking Station (with 3 500 GB drives) After 30 minutes of operation, all USB ports were turned off, Windows did not see them Connecting / disconnecting the device to the port did not cause the system action. I connected the pendrive with the LED diode, which also did not work as if there was no voltage at all in the ports. After restarting the computer, everything returned. some bugs most - unknown USB device (request device descriptor failed) error number Code 43. Installed drivers, updated motherboard bios. Nothing helped. On livelinux and livewindows it shows these errors as well. with all sata usb ports unplugged on the back of the disc and on the disc, the error is still there. for the system to detect something, however, nothing appears. Please help with tips on how to fix this. generally all sata usb ports on the back of the board as u on the board work. the only problem is these bugs.

Are you on bios 3402?

Associate
OP
wel i dont know what i have when this happen but i download new bios the second stable - nothing change . and new beta and the same nothing change at the moment have BIOS Version: 3501

Back
Top Bottom