Roll up for your free t shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Seems a few are actually interested in this so here's the info:

If you want a national front t shirt, phone 0208 289 1122
If you want a BNP t shirt, fill in the form located here for the info pack, in there it lsits the necessary stuff required to get a t shirt

Basically, don't just say "i wanna free t shirt", say you support their ideas and wish to show your support for them. Most of the time they say yes, i know at the last BNP family day they were handing out t shirt to anyone that asked (damn uncle didn't get me one). The BNP days are actually pretty good, been to 1 in the midlands, seemed good and some fun, aswell as cheap food and beer and good atmosphere. I must have completely missed the KKK worship or racism, all i saw was people speaking their mind, they didn't even serve coolaid, what a half-assed cult!

The NF days i haven't attended, probably won't due to work and travel now. But apparently they're good, bit like the Bulldog bash, lot's of bikers in the NF it seems. If you phone them up, explain you noticed they ahd no official merchandise, any chance of some, they normally say yes.

Botht hese shirts seem excellent at making people avoid you, all the anti war lot haven't said a word to me yet, odd, i walked right past them several times and they seemed to be approaching everyone else :o Also works for religious groups, sales people and well any human sole (i think it works for animals too, the neighbours dog hasn't dare barked at me recently)

Anyway, more info about both parties can be found; http://www.natfront.com
http://www.bnp.org.uk

Associate
OP
Re: And I have the right to say he's nuts

Originally posted by fearby
So I will - he is nuts and so are you if you agree with him.

actually you're not, having an opinion is one thing, insulting another's opinion is agaisnt the rules i do believe. I'm not accepted as nuts, just opinionaed and not afraid to air my views.

Associate
OP
Originally posted by IceBus
Ahhh right, didn't realise this was a thread started by a troll :p I love the way there's so many threads devoted to slating anti-war protestors, yet threads about supporting facist political parties go unmolested.

hmm let me see here, having a far right opinion is being a troll, having a right wing opinion is allowed and you are free to speak your mind. I do love these liberals, they want free speech except on certain subjects, if they wanted to say something and were told they couldn't you'd never hear the end of them "being oppressed"

The way this thread has gone unmolested, what pages were you looking at exactly? the thing here is there are more people for the war than against it within this forum, people see this thread and there isn't much need for a reply. If they want a t shirt they can get one, if they don't they don't have to. However it's lovely that the lefties straight away shout 'racism' :rolleyes:

Associate
OP
Originally posted by gurdas
Well if the NF and BNP aren't racist who is!? Honestly, to say they aren't is ridiculous.

Free speech for racism is going to accomplish anything unless you can tell me what the gains of being racist is?

I can argue they are not, this argument goes nowhere, you ahve your views, i have mine

Free speech by definition means you can talk about anything

Associate
OP
Originally posted by gurdas
Whats your argument they are not racist? Start a new thread in Speakers Corner by all means. Im sure that would be a very interesting debate.

As for free speech, you could talk about rubbish all day but its useless and isnt very productive. As is talking and agreeing with racism.

My argument that they are not racist is purely they don't have any policies i see as racist nor have i ever been given any information which i deemed racist by them. The only way you can deem them racist is through your own views (as Balddog pointed out there's a difference between racism and biggotry) and the previous history of a few party members.

which under free speech allows me to talk about anything, it may not be productive but it's within rights

PS we don't actually have free speech within this country, but the boards are a certain free speech medium (with limits that i'm not breaking here)

Associate
OP
Originally posted by SaBBz
Kanes could you please drop me a line coz I can't seem to find your email address anywhere, and it's probably best you don't leave it here anyway.
Or if you don't wanna give it to me please could you tell me how to get a BNP t-shirt? I left a message on the National Front's answer machine thing so hopefully I will get a t-shirt from them pretty soon.

Thanks a lot mate.

i no longer have my email address available on the forums, i got too many emails from whining people complaining at me :rolleyes: although it did make for a good laugh the first 10 times

If you want a BNP t shirt, go to their site and look for a contact number of the office nearest you (or the national one) and give them a call. You have to be fairly pushy as obviously the T shirt costs them money and they don't have millions coming in from businessmen wanting a 'helping hand' funding them, but they will give you one. Currently there's one in blue and one in white (oh yes, go on make a joke about the t shirts being white) and one is a union jack pattern (though i've only seen a handful of these).

Or if you go to one of their family days there's usually a stand giving them out, and free food and cheap booze :cool:

Associate
OP
Re: Re: Have you ever gone on talk radio Kanes?

Originally posted by Mikol
Jesus, stop moaning with you

you shouldn't have said that, he'll now moan that you've offended Muslims or something :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom