Romantic Overture Advice!

Soldato
So chaps heres a thread I'm going to regret making! lol.
My previous few relationships have been girls I met then ended up chatting to remotely for a long while so they could get the full force of my personality away from my unappealing features :p
So things work out those times and I have come to the conclusion that the best thing is to get to know a girl first via a non face to face communications method! Now on to the problem.
Theres a girl I like! Shes a local and I see her often at work. Now how can I make a first move, ideally without her knowing its me, and start the process moving? Before anyone says anything she doesnt have a facebook :p

My primary idea atm is something like SayItWithBears and my phone number attached for texting...

Soldato
OP
Hmmms, Never thought of it that way. I always assumed people would take the secret admirer thing really well, as someone who likes them but is too shy to reveal themselves!

Soldato
OP
Lol all relationship advise seams to end with that. man up and talk to her!
here i was trying to think of some romantic and non intrusive way to introduce myself and you lot want me to get in close and tell her i like her. tut.

Back
Top Bottom