Ross Noble DVD - Randomist

Associate
Awesome - This Geordie is simply brilliant. I've now watched everything on this 4 disk dvd (reasonably priced too 13 Sterling)

Basically he's a stand up comedian who improvises a hell of a lot. The main feature on the dvd is a show done in Newcastle and it's 2 1/2 hours long. Twice aslong as Ricky Gervais or Jimmy Carr. If your not sure what he's like then go on youtube or googlevideo etc and do a search.

I'll be buying tickets for his next lot of shows whenever they're released. Beg borrow or steal it you'll love it.

Anyone else seen him live?

Associate
yeh i saw him in edinburgh last summer, a fight broke out during the gig and he managed to go on about it for an hour......he is a genious and so under-rated. what he does takes so much more talent than any other comedian. i have nothing but praise for him, he makes me laugh so much!! :)

Associate
i went to the birmingham gig (ive been told its one of the extra shows on the bonus disk)
with the cockney who was eating cockles in the front row... (if you've seen it)
think he's a really funny chap, but imo he seems to fall flat to the end of his shows - it's like he stuffs all of the good gags into the start of the gig
i agree with the op though, he's well worth a watch if you're a fan of comedy
my vote would also be on alan davies, urban trauma dvd - old, but still funny as heck :D

Associate
goldilocks said:
i went to the birmingham gig (ive been told its one of the extra shows on the bonus disk)
with the cockney who was eating cockles in the front row... (if you've seen it)
think he's a really funny chap, but imo he seems to fall flat to the end of his shows - it's like he stuffs all of the good gags into the start of the gig
i agree with the op though, he's well worth a watch if you're a fan of comedy
my vote would also be on alan davies, urban trauma dvd - old, but still funny as heck :D

he cant mean to though as he never knows what he is gonna end up talking about.

Soldato
He is good, but iv sat there watching it with my mates but half way through it seems to drag on abit cos he talks absolute cod....

Man of Honour
i seen him when he came and played and our crap little theater at home, one of the funniest men ive ever seen seems to enjoy talking about monkeys and cheese toasties made in a trouser press

Soldato
Ross Noble is quality. A mate of mine was in the same class at school as him in Cramlington.

I have the box set mentioned but i couldnt help but be disappointed with the sound quality on a couple of the DVD's.

Apart from that it is side splittingley funny.

Fiddyyyyyyy!! :p :D That had me creased.

Associate
OP
Bobster said:
Ross Noble is quality. A mate of mine was in the same class at school as him in Cramlington.

I have the box set mentioned but i couldnt help but be disappointed with the sound quality on a couple of the DVD's.

Apart from that it is side splittingley funny.

Fiddyyyyyyy!! :p :D That had me creased.

yeah i agree i couldn't believe that it sounded so rubbish it was as if the gig was recorded from the back of the hall via video camera then a professional dvd recorded via soundboard or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom