Rough pricing guide.....

Associate
Looking for a rough idea on cost for design work.

My wife is opening a play cafe later in the year and requires an online presence and further work for printed media. I'm thinking she requires:

5/6 page website
Logo
Banner for social media
Business cards
Letter heading
Party invites
Flyers
Poster for large billboard

Should we just go to one company and get everything done or would it make sense cost wise to get it done individually? Having never done anything like this before we are drowning a bit.

What should I roughly be paying to get a decent job done?

Soldato
You'd have the logo, banner, business cards, letter heads, party invites, flyers and poster all done by a designer/design agency.

Get the logo as a vector so you can reuse it later, and being a vector image it can be used for envelopes to building sized posters.

The website, get either a developer or company to do it for you, or have a bash yourself. Wordpress + template (buy a custom template, use a free one or adapt one) and off you go.

Not sure on the design work, a friend of mine would probably look at charging £3-500 for something like that. Website, again it could be several hundred pounds with some companies charging over £1000 for it.

Email me in trust if you'd like the details of my design friend, having him do some for my businesses and really knows his stuff. Also, if you decide to have a go yourself at the site we're all here to help :)

Back
Top Bottom