• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rtx 2060 KO or 5700? (Resolved - 2060 used)

Soldato
OP
Just a follow up here. Nvidia just released a new driver which is listed as fixing the exact issue I was seeing for Apex Legends:

Fixed Issues in NVIDIA GeForce 442.50 Driver
  • [Apex Legends]: The game may crash with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG 0x887A0006. [2679551]
  • [Mortal Kombat]: The game may randomly crash to the desktop without error [2813996]
  • [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Vulkan][HDR]:Corrupted flickering occurs when in-game HDR is enabled. [200585136]
  • [Battleye][Low-Latency Mode]: Launching Battleye with NVIDIA Low Latency Mode set to
  • Ultra may cause DWM to reset. [2834199]
  • [Twitch Studio]: The app shows corruption when Image Sharpening is enabled globally from the NVIDIA Control Panel [2811830]
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed crashes when playing in a water level. [2826669]
  • [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Vulkan]: Game may flicker when in-game HDR is enabled. [200585136]
  • [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: Random crashes occur during gameplay on Pascal and older GPUs.[2822927]
Looking at forums, this has been an issue for Nvidia cards for a long time now. So good to finally have it fixed. Look at some of those other fixes as well. To say that Nvidia doesn't have issues with their drivers is misinformed to say the least. I'm obviously happy they fixed it for Apex though, as this is the main game I play at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom