• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rtx 3080 ti forum codes?

Permabanned
That does seem the fairest, I think Gibbo was looking into the logistics of doing such a thing.

Regarding those who buy multiple cards, I don’t see the issue with buying for friends and family. I do see the issue when the cards are being bought en masse, presumably to go into a mining setup or to be spun on ebay for profit (and i’ve seen what I suspect is this happening on the MM in the past couple of weeks).

I did say this in another thread.It would be unfair to many members.

Let's hope not many of the 1k post club members, are getting vouchers for cards and giving them to their distant relatives and children ;)

Associate
its a great idea, for any low stock cards, seems perfect plan, i may not have enough posts to qualify which is a shame as a long time customer, but i still think its a great idea, anything that stops these rip off prices
im stuck on my old card till prices get down to msrp, though i want atleast 12gig vram, so tbh id probably end up waiting on the 3090 to come down or go amd again, hoping they both start to hit real prices soon

Permabanned
its a great idea, for any low stock cards, seems perfect plan, i may not have enough posts to qualify which is a shame as a long time customer, but i still think its a great idea, anything that stops these rip off prices
im stuck on my old card till prices get down to msrp, though i want atleast 12gig vram, so tbh id probably end up waiting on the 3090 to come down or go amd again, hoping they both start to hit real prices soon

Waste of time if you ask me. Same cards will end up on the bay as you can already see. And loyal customers without 1k post will just get fed up and buy else where.

Associate
Dont know why people aint going for 2080ti on the bay cheaper than a 3070

3080ti on the vouchers would be good. Cant get one my self as i brought a 3060 to play with which i will be giving to my son once my 3090 gets here next week did the smart thing brought a ti in dec and did the step up

Permabanned
Dont know why people aint going for 2080ti on the bay cheaper than a 3070

3080ti on the vouchers would be good. Cant get one my self as i brought a 3060 to play with which i will be giving to my son once my 3090 gets here next week did the smart thing brought a ti in dec and did the step up

What brand of 3090?

Associate
First question has to be why on earth would you upgrade a 3080 to a 3080ti, seems to be the most pointless upgrade going. You are bound to get salty replies when others have been waiting months and months and you already have a top end card. My brother is prime example, he has a 2070 and his point of view is let others who need the upgrade more than me go first and will look again at end of year and thats even after i received my 3080.

Soldato
First question has to be why on earth would you upgrade a 3080 to a 3080ti, seems to be the most pointless upgrade going. You are bound to get salty replies when others have been waiting months and months and you already have a top end card. My brother is prime example, he has a 2070 and his point of view is let others who need the upgrade more than me go first and will look again at end of year and thats even after i received my 3080.
Unfortunately some people see it as a free upgrade with the price they can get for a 3080 going the other way.

Associate
I dont see the problem if he wants ti and his child gets an upgrade as well. Ive done this on many occasions with my own child we get upgrades and the older stuff gets sold or passed on to one of my 2 nephews or cousins who game

Associate
It's a flawed system , these 1k posters OcUk call valued members are using the vouchers system to buy cards to mine crypto and scalple cards on the bay. They are forum bullies as well. They don't even hide their antics.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom