Running Saved CD's from HD

Associate
Hey guys :)

I've seen this cool program before, forgot the name of it so i wounder if any of you can help me out.

You put your CD into your drive and this program would rip the CD onto yer HD, then you could choose from the list of CD's you had saved to run one of them without the disk.

I have 2 disk i need to keep putting in to load my damn tests etc, and i'd love to be able to just open up a proggy and run the saved disk from there, damn lazyness lol

So... any one know what i'm talking about :D

Cheers!

/NachT

Associate
OP
lol, thanks i'll check those out :D

Maybe u can buy a new key, i also have a F7 key missing from my laptop heh

Associate
I've tried PowerISO and Virtual CloneDrive.

PowerISO is comabible with many image formats including Nero's NRG format, but it seemed to slow down the file system a bit when running, but it works fine otherwise. A few times it told me that I needed to reinstall it (which I did once), so don't really know... I gave up on it.

These days I prefer Virtual CloneDrive. It's rock stable with no issues... compatible with ISO and a few other image formats. I use it frequently for training CD's. Works for DVD images as well.

Virtual CloneDrive is free and the virtual CD feature of PowerISO works indefinately in the trial version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom