• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RX VEGA AIB Cards Information Needed?

Associate
Hey Folks Can someone please tag Someone that works at OCUK Im Currently Awaiting the Release of the Asus Strix and Gigabyte Aorus RX VEGA 56 cards, Asus said they would get released in September 1 week into October and there still not Here and Gigabyte said October 15th :(

Im Assuming there going to be in short supply so would like to speak with someone at OCUK so they can Hold one for me as without one i am Stuck without a System for the Release of D2 as Current system is 8 years old please Help?

Any Information is much appreciated

Associate
OP
Im in a bit of a pickle guys and need help so i have 1500 pounds in the bank ready and waiting to build my new System with which i was hoping to do last week but the Vega cards still aren't released even the Strix one which was Announced back in late August :(

I have Destiny 2 arriving on its launch date on the 24th and really want my system built by then the monitor i have has Freesync otherwise would prob just buy a GTX 1070 at this point i have no GPU to hand that could run D2 so should i try and buy a second hand one for 50 pounds :( or hope they are released by Friday?

Associate
OP
Ok So there not going to be released in time so looking at buying a Second hand GTX 660 2GB which is the Minimum recommended spec.

I Was wondering if because i will only be using this card for a week or 2 is it even worth Installing the Drivers as dont want it to mess with the AMD ones when i get my Vega i know i could use DDU but dont think it would matter?

Associate
OP
So Upset atm Got the LG 34UC79G and cant use the Freesync or 144hz because dont have a RX VEGA 56 want the Strix version but anything over 500 pounds for that card seems to much just hope in a Month or 2 the Supply has risen and the price fallen :(

Back
Top Bottom