• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 7000 SERIES NOW AVAILABLE & IN STOCK !!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

The new Ryzen 7000 Series now in stock at OcUK:

CPUs:

Motherboards:

DDR5:

Last edited:
Just picked up a 7900X and AsRock Steel Legend, got some DDR5-6400 CL32 to go with it.
Happy to pay the early adopter tax as it's been a full decade since my current build:

i7 3930k / Sabertooth X79 / 16GB DDR3-1866 CL8

Got a 2070 Super in there for another year or so then I'll probably pick up an RDNA4 / RTX 5000 series.

@Gibbo are you expecting to see Raptor Lake increase in price after the GBP slide?

Raptor lake current prices are based on a rate of 1.08 so those are OK for now.

Pound has already gone down by the time prices were put up, so can't imagine that should be the case.

Our Ryzen 7000 series was booked in over a week ago before pound slid, which I already mentioned in this thread.
The 7950X will go up to £819 based on new buy in, which is pretty much what competitors are already at.

This is just a polite warning that the price will move, giving people a heads up.

Last edited:
@Gibbo As a company, do you ever hedge the market to protect against some of this - giving you more of a middle ground?

If done correctly, this really could have the potential to give you a decent price advantage over other market rivals.

What the finance director does is completely down to him, I just buy the product, when it comes to paying if were paying with hedged funds or a live rate is out of my hands.

As such the best tendency that a lot do is simply update USD prices on a daily basis, were holding off on that present until high price stock lands or the rate shifts too fast.

Back
Top Bottom