Ryzen ITX Motherboards

Soldato
Currently in the process of buying the hardware to build an ITX system but can anyone recommend to me a solid ITX motherboard for a 7600X?

After looking at motherboards I settled on this one with a 7800X3D

ASUS ROG Strix AMD B650E-I Gaming WiFi PCIe 5.0 DDR5 mini-ITX Motherboard​

Not much point of the higher chipsets as you can only fit so much in the ITX form factor. Still has PCI-E 5.0 for the GPU & 1 of the M.2 slots for future proofing.
Yup as @bimbleuk said, I have one of these boards in my Mrs machine, its a great board and never had any problems with it, its got my 7900X3D in it under jurist, and 32gb G.skill Trident Z5 6000mhz running buildzoids easy DDR5 timings.
Great board tbh, been looking at this one to pair with a 7800x3d also to upgrade from my 12700k but gonna wait to see what next gen brings since im not desperate before i jump ship.

I was looking at this suggestion and the ASRock offerings earlier, any coil whinge from this board... read a few users reporting their boards where whining?

Thanks folks for the feedback, appreciated! I'm settled on the Strix as my next purchase.

Now... the case is going to be a little tricky, so many nice options??? Thinking Lian Li Dan, Shift XT, Terra or wait for the new NR200P V2?

From what I've seen the NR200P v2 is based on the MAX which came after the original NR200P.

To me the NR200P MAX is good value as it comes pre-fitted with a PSU & 280mm AIO. I also like the nVidia 4xxx FE GPUs in this case as the black and grey compliments in an understated way.

Unless you want to show off the internals more. You may have a lot of the parts already of course.

7fZ36SE.jpg

Never seems to be in-stock unfortunately for me. I may have to settle for the Shift XT?

Be careful with the Shift XT, its not nicknamed the toaster because you can expand it, theres no room for any fans in it at all except 2 exhaust.

Roger that and avoid it, purchased the Lian Li Dan H2O instead. Just returned from holiday and still undecided on the board... this is the last piece of the build I need now.

I really like ASRock boards and as for ITX and AM5 then I would go with the ASRock B650E PG-ITX WIFI.

This is the one I have been looking at and fairly priced from what I've found. I noticed ASRock has strangely plugged the NVMe fan into the pump/fan header? Weird decision... I'd imagine it's going to go full pelt on start up!

Back
Top Bottom