S2000 owners thread. 9,000 RPM of goodness in here.

Soldato
Regarding the "UK Exhaust mod" is there a go to guide? We have full welding fabrication facilities at work, do lots of car related items and so on. If it's just a case of cutting/welding a pipe etc I'm sure our guys could have a go at no cost (to me :D )

Does it still pass MOT with this?

Soldato
Regarding the "UK Exhaust mod" is there a go to guide? We have full welding fabrication facilities at work, do lots of car related items and so on. If it's just a case of cutting/welding a pipe etc I'm sure our guys could have a go at no cost (to me :D )

Does it still pass MOT with this?

yeah no issues with MOT. All it does is bypass some internal piping.. I have a stock system with that mod and it's MEH.

not even the volume, the tone of the sound is boring.

Don
I just replaced the timing chain tensioner this evening. There were no rattles or anything but it looked original and with 60k and 19 years on it, I figured it's probably worth doing.
Took me 10 minutes.

Don
Dropped the S off for a gearbox flush and refill this morning. They are going to do the diff as well.
No issues but I can't see from the mountain of paperwork I have with the car that it's ever been done, so better to be safe.

Soldato
Was there any difference over there? Or literally the same but they named it the AP2 (TBH if so.. it does make sense) but yeah annoys me too that UK ads use the terminology

Soldato
good luck! about time you got one.
It will be the 2nd one I've viewed, and the last one was not good. So I have high hopes

Thing is it's 3 hrs away, if it's the one, I'd probably want to take it home instead of doing the trip again but I think he has yet to get the service done at honda.

Could discuss getting that done myself if we can come to an agreement. I got a quote from honda for a service in case

Back
Top Bottom