Samsung 960 Pro / Evo

Soldato
Has anyone had there pro 512GB shipped yet?

No, none in stock anywhere. Current guesses are either tomorrow, next Tuesday or the 15th December, but it's not clear anyone has a clue.

Edit: Caseking.de (Owners of OcUK) claim to have them in stock on the 8th December. That doesn't necessarily mean UK availability on that date though.

Last edited:
Soldato
No, none in stock anywhere. Current guesses are either tomorrow, next Tuesday or the 15th December, but it's not clear anyone has a clue.

Edit: Caseking.de (Owners of OcUK) claim to have them in stock on the 8th December. That doesn't necessarily mean UK availability on that date though.

There are some, if you look. Quite a bit cheaper than OCUK too.

Soldato
Woop Shiny new drive arrived :D Was going to go for the EVO, but some places are selling the Pro for near the 1TB Evo preorder anyways.

20161201_170208_HDR.jpg

Now I need to figure out why its only getting 4 x Gen 2.0 lanes while my 950 Pro (now replaced) worked perfect out the box with 4 x Gen 3.0 :confused:

Soldato
Not get a code either, but I do believe it's a US thing only. That link to radeem the code has some T&C's at the bottom, one of which is needing to be a resident of the USA (50 states + DC)

Separately managed to solve my pcie issue. Seems my overclock was knocking the baseclock out ever so slightly as part of my overclock, that in order to maintain stability it was dropping the M.2 slot down to Gen 2.0

Back
Top Bottom