Samsung G700 gaming laptop arriving today, what games will impress me??

Associate
Hey Everyone,

My G700 is turning up later today, I've had macbooka for the last 5 years so havent done much gaming on anything other than my Xbox.

What games out there are good eye candy??

On my xbox I played stuff like Halo, Skyrim, Space Marine. I used to like Dawn of War and Total War, command and conquer back in the day.. I'm open to trying anything though if its going to look good.

Associate
OP
So far I have ordered Skyrim, Battlefield 3, and Shogun 2..

I'm really tempted to get Star Wars: The Old Republic as well, but really dont want to get too sucked into anything like I was with WoW years ago LOL.

Associate
OP
I think the OP has got a 256GB SSD going on his post in the laptop section of this forum..

I have to say, the Samsung G700 does look to be a 'very' good gaming laptop.

Crysis 2 with the DX11 texture pack should be on your list as well, if only for the eye candy.

And if you fancy it, The Witcher 2 is meant to be an epic game that looks good. Not got it myself, been considering it, but my laptop isn't as powerful as yours, might creek under pressure.. lol

Yep, I bought myself the one below

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HD-010-CR&groupid=701&catid=2104&subcat=1427

I'll check out Crysis and the Witcher 2 as well.. I'm really looking forward to seeing Battlefield 3 in 3D..

Associate
OP
Well the laptop has arrived and what I was hoping to be the SSD drive as well, but instead Overclockers felt it would be more beneficial to send me a Zalman Z9 tower case instead!! LOL..

I really wanted to have everything installed and sorted over the weekend.. Looks like I'm going to have to wait until next week now! :(

Back
Top Bottom