*** Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G Thread***

Permabanned
If it lives up to the leaks then I think I will go for this phone. I had a play with the original Fold last year and I really loved it but felt as a gen 1 product I would wait. It looks like it is going to get the glass film on the screen this time which seems to work well on the Z Flip. I look after my phones and work in an office environment so not as concerned with the durability as some can be.

My friend has had the original Fold since last year and it has performed flawlessly and he travels a lot around the country as an IT Director.

It will have the S865+ apparently and just a hole punch camera on the large inner screen.

Ee-Dog-FQU4-AAri-LZ-2.jpg

Anyone else excited for this?

Soldato
Loved mine, only reason I sold it was because the follow up wasn't too far away.

Yes the original release had a lot of quality issues but the re-release addressed the main ones. Still,It required tlc though and you wouldn't treat it like any other device.That's just the approach you needed for the first line of foldables, when the tech was in it's infancy. Hopefully this one is more robust.

It's definitely on my radar.

Permabanned
OP
Loved mine, only reason I sold it was because the follow up wasn't too far away.

Yes the original release had a lot of quality issues but the re-release addressed the main ones. Still,It required tlc though and you wouldn't treat it like any other device.That's just the approach you needed for the first line of foldables, when the tech was in it's infancy. Hopefully this one is more robust.

It's definitely on my radar.

That's great to hear.

Associate
Looks amazing, lets hope they back it up with some extended support, if it is going to cost more than the last one it needs to be supported for more than 2yrs IMO otherwise I'm going to struggle to justify it.

Associate
Wow indeed, very tempted to go with this instead of exchanging Note 10+ 5G to Note 20 Ultra. I bet its a 60hz screen though but if it was 90 I'd get it.

Soldato
Looks amazing, lets hope they back it up with some extended support, if it is going to cost more than the last one it needs to be supported for more than 2yrs IMO otherwise I'm going to struggle to justify it.

They probably will, the original came with 2 years premium support and a screen replacement program ( can't recall if there was an excess of £100 though for accidental damage).

Back
Top Bottom