Samsung google do not disturb while driving

Associate
I have a Samsung a52, I have gone into the google settings to silence notifications automatically when driving is detected, is there a way to allow some notifications while it's been put into do not disturb, I can only do this when google has detected driving, but I see no driving section from google when it's not been activated.

When it's automatically enabled if i go into the do not disturb settings, driving appears under schedule but it disappears when it's detected I'm not driving, google must be hiding it?

Last edited:
Associate
If It's anything like my S21, the settings are common regardless of the schedule causing do not disturb to activate so you can't have a differing profile to other do not disturb events. The things allowed through do not disturb should be below the schedules menu.

All that schedules have behind them are the conditions for activation.

You may need to look in to NFC tags to configure the phone overall profile to and from driving.

Associate
OP
Thanks, Yes I don't think you can have different profiles for do not disturb, I am wondering though if the play services have some kind of do not disturb profile attached to it as you can have allow calls or not and have messages read out. I have been trying to find a way to find this hidden driving mode, show hidden files and folders doesn't make it appear in the do not disturb section.

Associate
"Modes and Routines" and "Safety and Emergancies" are the only settings returning results for driving that look even remotely relevant to you and even then i cant see how they may be what you are after.

Associate
OP
"Modes and Routines" and "Safety and Emergancies" are the only settings returning results for driving that look even remotely relevant to you and even then i cant see how they may be what you are after.
I had played around with modes and routines but that's not it, when you have that enabled a car symbol pops up, but with google play services that symbol doesn't pop up. Cheers for looking though. Safety and Emergencies is a Samsung thing but it's just a shortcut for the google automatic driving detection.

Back
Top Bottom