Samsung SM2433BW

Associate
What the hey, I went for it and ordered it there now, 1 Samsung 2443BW, Royal Mail Special, delivered on Tuesday.

I'm sure Postie will hate me after all these parcels.

Guess that's everything for the new rig sorted now then. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Thinking about buying one of these (2433BW). Can I just check if the stand has any height adjust because the OcUK description says it does, but I've seen people saying it doesn't.

If it doesn't, could someone please measure the distance from desk to the bottom of the picture (not the bezel, the actual picture).

Cheers,
Simon.

Soldato
Nevermind, found the answer. Looks like you spend the extra for the 2443BW if you want height adjust. OcUK might want to fix the description for the 2433BW though.

Soldato
does this LED turn on without a source plugged in?
My monitor came with no leads, iv scrounged a kettle plug but a VGA should be mine by the weekend, only got this monitor last friday and i thought the screen would atleast flash up when i plugged it in, but nothing - is there not atleast an LED that turns on when the screen is plugged in on standby with no source connected?

Soldato
monstermunch, what settings did you use? Like someone said they are using - R=1.76 G=1.76 B=220 and Brightness = 65 Contrast = 60

Thanks

Associate
Got mine today, Great Monitor apart from trying to put the base on backwards... doh. (Tip) the white triangle on the base should face towards the front of the screen.
Apart from that very happy with it. :D p.s COD5 is great at 1900 x 1200 !

What brightness / contrast settings did you go for?

Thanks!!! You saved my day. I spent ages trying to get the stand in and was worried I was going to break the screen.

I did a search and found your post and I had the white triangle at the back. Turned it round and it went straight in with a bit of a push.

Back
Top Bottom