Samsung U32J590 32" UHD QLED with FreeSync

Soldato
Hey,

I just stumbled across this whilst looking for a 32" UHD monitor to replace my Dell U2713HM with.

There are no reviews out yet apart from a handful on Amazon.com/co.uk, but so far the feedback has been very positive and it's a helluva lot cheaper than any other monitors with the same specs.

I'm hoping that someone does a full review on it soon.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Thanks @Panos. Yeah I saw that and it all sounds very positive. I'm worried about the lack of height adjustment though. I've always made sure that any monitor I've bought had height adjustment.

The other monitor which seems to tick most of my boxes is the BenQ PD3200U that @PCM2 reviewed here, but it's about £300 more :/

Soldato
OP
If you are not in hurry wait few weeks. There is a Samsung 4k Freesync 2 120Hz HDR at 32" coming out.
If we can set it to 90hz it will be perfect. (only if it comes with HDMI 2.1 it will worth for higher refresh rate)

Oh, that sounds even better since I really want a higher refresh rate for desktop usage (I have very little interest in games). Do you have the model number at hand? I searched for those specs and the only 32" Samsung monitor I could find is the CHG70, but that's WQHD.

Soldato
OP
That model isn’t QLED from what I can see, I did manage to get the QLED version cheap on prime day though, the 32H850.

Samsung says that it has QLED - link

I can't find much about that 32" UHD Samsung monitor with 120Hz, but it looks like the panel is only going into production now so it's probably still a few months away. That's okay though because I'm not desperate for it:

Around July 2018 Samsung will also start to produce a 31.5" curved VA panel with 3840 x 2160 Ultra HD resolution. This panel will offer a 3000:1 contrast ratio, sRGB colour space and 120Hz refresh rate.

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/articles/high_refresh_rate.htm

EDIT: Found a bit more info here.

Back
Top Bottom