Samsung Visits Overclockers UK!

Thats amazing.

Well its the 2d -> 3d conversion software, its not exactly perfect but it works, misses mutch of the depth on objects though.
I have a samsung ps50c7000 at home and sometimes its great, but in some games its terrible with 2d to 3d conversion instead of having native 3d activated.

Playing racing games on the 50" with conversion gives you a headache after a race as it dosn't know at what distance to place objects.

On slower paced games like roleplaying games its way better.

Gloss?
Non height adjustable?
Non swivel?
Non rotate?
They're probably 1080p?

No thanks. :(

Then buy a professional IPS panel then!

3D monitors are designed for gamers and 120Hz panels are only available so far with 1080p resolition.

You want the above, you won't find it in a 3D panel currently available on the market.

I work with monitors pretty much everyday and I have to say I was blown away with the performance of the Samsung's we have had in today they are very capable units, there isn't much colour issues like the Dells and other LED monitors have and I can honestly say I have never seen black's as black as this on a monitor of this cost it is epic for the money, I think I will be saving :)

I work with monitors pretty much everyday and I have to say I was blown away with the performance of the Samsung's we have had in today they are very capable units, there isn't much colour issues like the Dells and other LED monitors have and I can honestly say I have never seen black's as black as this on a monitor of this cost it is epic for the money, I think I will be saving :)

Better Blacks than the Dell Ultrasharps?

It could be something they are working on next. Imagine 3D touch screen. :eek: :D

With precise blasts of air/sound to simulate touch and lasers to simulate warmth, I wonder which industry would benefit most from that... :p

Can't wait for the S27A750D to come into stock, it's been a while since I have been this excited about buying something. :D

Back
Top Bottom