São Paulo - anyone been there?

Soldato
I have a 2nd job interview for a job in São Paulo, I really dont know what to make it it really, and whether or not I will take it. I would be there for at least a year, has anyone been there? Whats it like? Is there a lot to do there?

Cheers guys:)

ps Im not just doing for the women.;)

Last edited:
Soldato
soomeone on the forum has worked there but cannot think who it was, I've been to "Rio" and loved it.

Slight off topic now, but what job are you looking at and how did you find out about it ?

Soldato
OP
yeh was reading the other post on Brazil - not much about Sao tho.

The job is a sales position, its for an international wealth management company. It seems relatively entry level actually - and I cant remember where I found it, I have been using almost every job site. They might be looking for more than 1 person, so if you are interested drop me an email.:)

Last edited:
Soldato
Chrisp7 said:
yeh was reading the other post on Brazil - not much about Sao tho.

The job is a sales position, its for an international wealth management company. It seems relatively entry level actually - and I cant remember where I found it, I have been using almost every job site. They might be looking for more than 1 person, so if you are interested drop me an email:.:)

was the my post you read?
anyway I've dropped you a line or two;)

this thread may now proceed back on topic;). :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom