• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sapphire 290 Tri-X Vibration issues ?

I have a Sapphire Tri-X 290 OC and have looked for the rattle issue by using Afterburner to set the fan speed through the spectrum of speeds and mine is super quiet.

Fingers crossed it stays that way!

Also when I try to play BF4 on 1920 x 1080 all I get is flickering ..the game wont settle , so I keep it at 1440 x 900
Plus its now sitting idle at 42c...as opposed to when I first got it , it was sitting at 39c

Last edited:
well just had mine delivered and nothing yet on the cards, they sound very quiet will keep benchmarking and see what happens

I have a Sapphire Tri-X 290 OC and have looked for the rattle issue by using Afterburner to set the fan speed through the spectrum of speeds and mine is super quiet.

Fingers crossed it stays that way!

:cool:

Maybe just effects some cards then.

Back
Top Bottom