• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sapphire 290 Tri-X Vibration issues ?

Also when I try to play BF4 on 1920 x 1080 all I get is flickering ..the game wont settle , so I keep it at 1440 x 900
Plus its now sitting idle at 42c...as opposed to when I first got it , it was sitting at 39c

Last edited:
ok a little update lol....i placed little rubber O pads under the fan screws ..now that did make a bit of an improvement ...but not much..also I changed the angle of the GPU Cables ( pics to come ) ..and so far no vibrating ..fingers crossed :)

OK these are the pics I took ...sorry if they are not too clear

This first one is of some small rubber dampers I've had for a while ...these are what I used to put under the fan screws

And this one is of them under the screws

Oh and this is of some Haribo I got a while back...just to end the post on a happy note :D

Last edited:
Yeah mine seems to be behaving so far...I'm gonna try it in another motherboard at some point see if that makes any difference

OK so a bit of an update ..I installed my asus formula Z motherboard ...and also my Tr-X Card , and trying out different fans speeds there have been no vibration sounds at all so far, So I'm thinking maybe the card was touching something on my MSI Z87 Mobo ..or..something on the board was loose ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom