• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Sapphire 6800 XT Stock?

Associate
Hi

I'm trying to get hold of the Sapphire 6800 XT. Not had any luck since it got released. Any ideas if this is coming back in stock or if I could request for someone from Overclockers to keep hold of one. Happy to make payment over phone etc.

It's been one rough journey trying to get hold of 6800 XT :(

Associate
i thought the RX 6800 was a £550.00 GPU not £750.00. wasn't the 6800xt £750.00 RRP?

Not anymore I'm afraid....everything's gone up and up, parts, transport, supply and demand...you name it, its gone up.....No such thing as RRP's anymore, we'll never see those prices again, I would have thought?? :(

Caporegime
Do you have the direct link?
I'm going to keep checking every day. Hopefully get lucky?
Not sure if I can post them due to competitor rules, here. Is a bit of a grey area with AMD selling direct, but also AIBs selling MBA cards via OcUK.

You can find the store links pretty easily from AMD.com. I can tell you that the AMD SKU code for the 6800XT is 5458374100, maybe you can Google that :)

But the chances of getting lucky are zero, if you just randomly refresh the page.

It doesn't work like that.

Associate
OP
Not sure if I can post them due to competitor rules, here. Is a bit of a grey area with AMD selling direct, but also AIBs selling MBA cards via OcUK.

You can find the store links pretty easily from AMD.com. I can tell you that the AMD SKU code for the 6800XT is 5458374100, maybe you can Google that :)

But the chances of getting lucky are zero, if you just randomly refresh the page.

It doesn't work like that.

Thanks!

Associate
I wanted a sapphire nitro+oc rx6800xt for 1440@144 as well but settled for the non xt version. It overclocks easy to within striking distance of the XT. And more important it is still in stock although at XT prices. But as said rrp is irrelevant at the moment!

Soldato
I've been using an RX6800 (non X) for a while now at 4K with generally mid and high in games settings (Crysis remastered, bulk of settings on high) with no problems at all. One of these will chew through 1440p I'd have thought

Back
Top Bottom