Sasha Johnson shot in the head?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Activist Sasha Johnson has reportedly been shot in the head and critically wounded.

A 27-year-old woman was left fighting for her life after a shooting in Peckham, London in the early hours of this morning, she was found on the street after police were called to reports of gunshots shortly before 3am.

This is the sort of thing you hear about in other countries not here, knife crime is kind of the norm now but shootings, can this country actually be saved?

Caporegime
Activist Sasha Johnson has reportedly been shot in the head and critically wounded.

A 27-year-old woman was left fighting for her life after a shooting in Peckham, London in the early hours of this morning, she was found on the street after police were called to reports of gunshots shortly before 3am.

This is the sort of thing you hear about in other countries not here, knife crime is kind of the norm now but shootings, can this country actually be saved?
No, it's London. That's fairly normal for London, isn't it?

Permabanned
Sasha who? and oh she's been shot? what was going on before all this happened?

so she was blm then? movement or organization? I don't agree with anything blm but you shouldn't have to die over it I suppose.

Last edited:
Caporegime
There's always been some marginal amount of gun crime here, it's not a rationale for giving everyone else guns as I assume will be an argument at some point in this thread.

It's impossible to eliminate anything when there's a demand for it as even if we had an apparently impenetrable restriction on firearms moving in/out of the country, the human element in government/law enforcement/shipping/warehousing and such means it's always porous to some degree as people can be blackmailed or paid off.

On to the actual shooting itself though, I sincerely hope that it wasn't targeted because that just creates a huge unavoidable mess. For the moment at least it does just seem to be Peckham doing Peckham things.

Man of Honour
She's a person and I don't wish any person ill or harm. I wish her the best and hope she recovers. All lives matter including hers. But is she the person who had her twitter account suspended for tweeting this?

SashaJohnsonBLM said:
The white man will not be our equal but our slave. History is changing. No justice no Peace

I don't know enough about her to be sure but that's what comes up when I search for her name on twitter. Genuine tweet or faked?

Soldato
She's seems very bitter. It's a cultural clash really. People just rebel against the authority of the British system, it's understandable I do it also to a degree I guess I just know my limits, these people go to extremes.

Caporegime
Soldato
Wow
You honestly don't believe that black lives matter just as much as white lives :eek:

i presume his inference is that the current iterations of the blm movement have developed beyond that core equality principle?

as for sasha, whilst it sounds like she had some pretty strong opinions, that does not justify being shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom