Satisfactory Alpha release

• Thread starter Thread starter wnb
  • Start date Start date
So far it's running smooth on ultra, not sure what I'm doing yet but I have managed to get my hub up to level 3, workshop, smelter and some small mining drone type things.

wish i had a key but i have now bought this, was really unsure but the more vids i watched the more it looks fun.
I'm sold, played about 3 hours so far. The game looks good and runs very well. No crashes and no bugs, a very good alpha release mind you I have not tried MP.

Anyone know where I can find any coal? Just a general direction from the starting point would be fine.

Anyone done any exploring. So far I've found 2 downed ships, some caves and larger versions of the dog and deer. For coal If your at the place where there is 3 iron seams then head towards a hill covered in those green poison spewing rocks and should be to the left of it.

I probably spent an hour or so driving round I found some uranium and two other ores but no coal. Unless the alpha gets extended then I will have to wait for the full release.

Love the look of this, but not on Steam and a static map is putting me off a bit - not sure what the replayability would be like if you already know where all the resources are?

I think their should be enough content 6 maps should keep you going. I played the alpha for 10 hours and seen less than half of the map.

Back
Top Bottom