Satisfactory Alpha release

Soldato
Yeah, I always wanted tower cannons and liked the idea of having my bases attacked or probed for weaknesses but when you consider that most players have multiple factories around the map, it's going to be a tough ask. I haven't played the latest release but Satisfactory mobs have been on the dull side for a long while.

Soldato
Myself and a mate both did a full run-through of update 6, no mods. We've always used nuclear power, but this time I wanted to build a combined plastic/rubber plant, where we instead make turbofuel and power the fuel generators - managed to get 21GW of power out of it with oil in the area, and 800 plastic and rubber per minute, works well.

Also build a huge battery plant, so when it came to the particle accelerators, we drastically oversubscribed the power and consumed about 60GW of power out of the battery to get the pasta done.

Built a control centre, with custom power pylons, seperate lighting and control circuits for all different elements of the whole plant, my god it took ages :D

Some screenies;

3SNi4xJ.png

QL2qBnR.png

Qg2ceGt.png

E5jGMJK.png

MT03uil.png

njm0xsj.png

DWYivXl.png

8nQA09E.png

Soldato
I've just scraped through to tiers 7 and 8, having completed and fully commissioned my storage and sorting facility. Have got plenty of work to do in building a completely new factory for everything as its an inefficient jumble at the moment so that is going to be my next priority. Will try post some pics later.

Soldato
I can’t stop playing , sooooooo addictive!

Will be renting a server for me and few others , will be open to people from here if they want somthing to do, will be starting from scratch so will be however everyone decides to build :)

Thats a dangerous invitation, you haven't yet seen any examples of my handywork! Haha!

Associate
im happy for any level to join as long as no grief, started a deset level, have all basics set up and being made, and a sky bridge to pipes and steel, all basic and low amounts, general starter factorys

Soldato
Did loads more work on this over the weekend,

Made an additional plastic plant to suppliment Supercomputer production, which my mate turned into a Halloween project :D

1KPZFUn.png

SPDCPya.png

O13704s.png

V8BRxTT.png

Some of the train system,

We basically transport everything to the desert for final assembly, there we have a 12 station terminus, we have around 60 trains running at the moment, we even have trains and some stations just for us to ride back and forth on :D

KPvHGk5.png

jVqZPtc.png

We have 12 stations inside on two levels, where we output 96x MK5 belts of various different materials and components out to the final assembley area, this also includes nitrogen gas and water,

QUetbDy.png

For final assembley I have 48 Manafacturers arranged in a framework configuration, it's currently producing nearly 90 Supercomputers per minute which is pretty good... Building the manifolds for it took like a day and a half..

WPX9ah1.png

J5E7rOZ.png

Last edited:
Soldato
lol thx <3

Tbh it's not just me, most of what I've posted has been a two man job, my best mate - between us we clocked around 5000 hours in Factorio before this, so it's not our first rodeo with this sort of stuff :D

Most of the nice asthetic stuff is done by him, I do most of the factories and the trains.

I might do a video tour at some point,

Back
Top Bottom