Satisfactory Alpha release

• Thread starter Thread starter wnb
  • Start date Start date
Can you explain exactly what the challenge is with a curved road without spoiling anything or not?
With the majority of foundation pieces being square in shape, it takes a little jiggery pokery to get a curve, however it is much much easier to do now in 1.0 than it was in early access

Not played this for ages. just realised that it was finaly out.

Dont know wether I should just start again, or try and carry on from my previous game (if you even can)

Nope, part of the game for me, plus not sure how it would affect creatures that now appear to /spoilers not gonna say it lol.

I turned them to reactive for this run. I think everyone should experience them on normal first, but I found they stopped being interesting after a few dozen hours.

But now I'm wondering what your spoiler is and whether I should switch them on again to find out.

I turned them to reactive for this run. I think everyone should experience them on normal first, but I found they stopped being interesting after a few dozen hours.

But now I'm wondering what your spoiler is and whether I should switch them on again to find out.
They're a good supply of biomass early game and then by the time you don't need that they become almost trivial if you've unlocked the correct MAM trees, want me to post what it was? I'll spoiler tag it and everything :D

They're a good supply of biomass early game and then by the time you don't need that they become almost trivial if you've unlocked the correct MAM trees, want me to post what it was? I'll spoiler tag it and everything :D

You can still go killing them if you want, they just aren't agro. They ignore you unless you attack.

Sure, post it in tags.

You can still go killing them if you want, they just aren't agro. They ignore you unless you attack.

Sure, post it in tags.
Oh, that's good then :)

GilvYRL.jpg

Yes, that has a jetpack equipped and it dropped the jetpack unit when killed, was literally about ten minutes after I made one for myself lol.

Oh, that's good then :)

GilvYRL.jpg

Yes, that has a jetpack equipped and it dropped the jetpack unit when killed, was literally about ten minutes after I made one for myself lol.

That’s Johnny :D There should be one in the world somewhere every time you load a save. Not sure it’s really a spoiler as they got added to the game 2-3 years ago but I guess some people are coming back after a time away so may not know about Johnny.

That’s Johnny :D There should be one in the world somewhere every time you load a save. Not sure it’s really a spoiler as they got added to the game 2-3 years ago but I guess some people are coming back after a time away so may not know about Johnny.
How on earth have I never seen it before?! 1600 hours in the game and I'd never seen it lmao :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom