Say you’d won the £115M Euro Millions, would you go public?

Caporegime
As the title, I’ve just read the “lucky” winner has come forward, so, we’re it you, would you go public and if so, why?

Personally, I’d tell as few people as possible and no, alas it wasn’t me. :(

Caporegime
OP
Apparently the winners are from Co Armagh. And the idiots are going public with it :rolleyes:

https://www.itv.com/news/utv/2019-01-03/ni-couple-bag-massive-114-9m-euromillions-jackpot/
Somebody send them a link to this thread!

Personally, I'd rather lose a percentage of the payout were I to not go public rather than go with the publicity, ill thought through madness.

Good job it is a relatively crime free area, no armed and violent gangsters around there who might want to shake people down for some large amounts of cash etc.. :D
Quite, I'd be reluctant at best to go public in the relative safety of this side of the Irish sea, but over there? - I guess it depends on who they are already associated with.....
:D :D :D

Caporegime
OP
So they are going to give money to a list of 50 people?

Have they not considered what will happen amongst their friends and associates who realise they are not on that list?

51,52,53etc will soon queue up....

I’m assuming they’ve either received bad advice on this or none at all.

I sincerely hope not but I can’t honestly see this panning out well for them in the short term at least.

Back
Top Bottom