Scary moments in your life when you have come close to death and it wasnt your fault

Associate
So i got a job in a sweet factory a long time ago,i was placed on a conveuyer belt to inspect sweets for unwrapped or broken sweets,i remember looking over on to the belt with my head directly over it,the next thing i know i am forced to pull my head back for what ever reason as i remember all of a sudden it became really hot so i had to pull back and stand up,i really don't know what made me do it,the next thing i know i see the huge heavy metal thing landed on the conveuyer and put a hole in it,well it turns out some guy was working above on ladders and dropped this heavy object on to the belt by accident,it was very unsafe for them to let people work like that,i did quit that job that night as well as i wasnt pleased and didnt feel safe at all,i am still great full to this day that i pulled back from looking directly over the belt for that split second because i didn't know it was about to happen,what is your close to death story that wasn't your fault ?

Last edited:
I would say that it was your fault but when your so young like that you are not aware of what your doing,i am talking about accidents where someone has nearly ended your life so fast in a split second from there own stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom