School computers.

Associate
Schol computers eh? Since when do principals know which hardware to get?

Well just out of curiosity I'm sitting here right now (With GAMEfreak on the computer to my left) and the computer to the right of me doesnt seem to be working. Here are the symptoms:

Boots as far as the screen where it says that your computer is crap and asks if you want to run it in safemode but these computers... don't have safe mode... Well if you try to run windows normally the computer just reboots.

GAMEfreak says that it's probably network updating problems but i think its more of a hardware problem or to do with the software that is installed exclusivley on that pc. What do you guys think?

Associate
OP
oweneades said:
Theres nothing you can do with the school computers anyway, You don't have the access rights.

I see this sort of thing with some of the computers in work (boot disc failure etc) and we can't do anything we have to phone up the useless helpdesk.

Pity really... the people in this school know absolutely nothing about computers.. the lady in charge of the study hall told everyone that a computer wasnt working for a few days in a row and that it didnt accept passwords so one day when all the computers were taken i had a look at the broken one... the ethernet cable was out of its socket... :rolleyes:

Mind you this makes it easy to reserve a computer for yourself now :p

Back
Top Bottom