Scooter Mileage

Soldato
OP
Really depends how it’s been rode just the same as cars but generally there good for 20k miles before you start to get things go wrong.

Thank you. It's a 2017 so will have done that mileage in 2 years. I will make subtle enquiries about usage tonight.

Does is appear to have had pizza delivery company decals recently removed?

Good point, I will look closely at it tonight. The dealer sold it originally from new and it has been traded back in so I will see if they have serviced it with them.

It's the first one we are looking at for my daughter so I may pass on it anyway.

Soldato
OP
Hi! Scooterfag checking in!

What scooter is it? The most important question is whether it's a two stroke or a four stroke. A two stroke has about 3 moving parts and a whole engine rebuild can be done in an afternoon in most cases. A four stroke is more finnicky and honestly I wouldn't put my daughter on a 50cc four stroke, you're looking at 3hp at most, it's flat out dangerous on the roads. A derestricted two stroke will hit 50ish mph and accelerate a lot quicker, much safer.

Its a Yamaha YN50 Neos 4 so 4 stroke and water cooled. If she wants something de-restricted she can do it when she's older and moved out :)

Soldato
OP
Excellent little bikes, can't go wrong. I don't think they're restricted either, just gutless by nature. She'll go for a gazillion miles on a tank too. Just make sure it's been properly looked after. I doubt it's been a delivery bike, don't see many 50cc deliveroos.

How much is it going for?

Its a 2017 and going for £1200 off a dealer who has been servicing it and originally sold it.

Back
Top Bottom