Screen mirroring pc to TV

Associate
Hi
Have been ages trying to find the best method to screen my PC ( use SyncPlay with a friend ) to my TV LGOLED55C9PLA , it has mirorcast & AirPlay, but using the built in windows PROJECT gives a full TV screen bit a very jerky video. Tried AirParrot, but no told it doesn’t support smart TVs nor does AirmyPC. Not sure if the Windows AirPlay offering will work, from my research, it works the other way, IPad IPhone etc TO the PC.

Not sure if my only option is HDMI, looks like it will be 20m ( plannned on fitting a M/F fly lead to the TV and PC, to make connecting easier and save risk of damage to PC & TV sockets from repeated connecting disconnecting, assuming I won’t get any signal loss.

looked briefly at HDMI over Ethernet, but my Distributed Ethernet system radiates out from a router, so not sure if that would mess up this option.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, incidental AirParrot ‘sort of worked’ bit only gave me an 80% window on my TV, no idea if Squirrel will implement for Smart TVs anytime soon.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom