• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

SCUM The Game - Survival

Soldato
oh i was frothing at the gash when i first saw this, not so much now.......to much 'dung' involved in it. i don't want an mmo where i have learn underwater basket weaving in order to make said basket to hold the bandages i have had to fashion from growing hemp and harvesting it time before the fence i had to build to keep the AI animals out rots and allows them to trmaple it to death thereby causing my death. and all that before i even pick a gun up....or do i have to make them myself? my gaming time is too limited to be bothered with all that guff.
probably why pubg got so popular. you could just play it. drop loot kill......no need to root through a 40 page inventory to find the recipe to create the antidote for some obscure illness you pick up from walking through a field barefoot (because you turned all your hemp into bandages instead of keeping some to make shoes with - such a nub mistake)

6.01pm tomorrow.... 'TheKwango is playing: Scum'

Soldato
Are they still releasing today then? Watched Sacriel and Shroud play it last night and they thought that itsi not quite ready and should be delayed until they sort out servers.

Back
Top Bottom