SE W810i.... impressions...

Associate
Is it just me ... but .....

does anybody else actually prefer the Joystick on the W800/K750i ?!
I know I do - but I guess this wont break as easily.. (touches wood..)

Its taking some getting use to... but much prefer the black casing to the `walkman orange` ... also the clock is not visible unless you press a button (as stated in another post...) .. why do they change simple things like that?

Havent noticed anything else as yet - I do like the SE range at the mo... but the keys (I dont have particularly big hands..ahem..) seem a little more cramped on the 810 to 800/K750i

We`ll see.

Associate
OP
gotcha ;)

grrrrrr 1 thing I just found... you cant fast forward / rewind a video ???

I made a 13 minute vid of a night out (DVD).... squashed it onto phone.... looks cool - but cant fast forward....... bumma :(

Associate
OP
OV3RCLOCK3R said:
fast forward and rewind only work once the video is being played back through the walkman function. Wont work if you play the video by going into file manager. :)

cool. thanks :D

maybe you could sort out my video conversion prob in another thread.... ;)

other thread

Associate
OP
ggrrrr phone had developed a kinda strange action with the `joystick` - it kinda creaks a little without pressing it right in. Its too small to start with and now it seems really a lot worse... dunno if it will get better or worse with use but I dont like it - other than that everythings good.... so maybe the dreaded joystick replacement wont be much better after all.

Associate
OP
to be honest its quite annoying... ive got my old k750i here next to me... typing the same message is sooo much better on the k750 - the keys feel better and the joystick is so much better than the pad on the 810 ... i guess we know they changed the joystick for a good reason ... still if it gets any worse Ill send it back ... takes me longer to text on it because of the `middle` select button.

Screen `seems` so much brighter as well.... great phone as was the 750 and 800.

Back
Top Bottom