Searching Yourself on Google

Soldato
I'm pretty sure we all did this once in our lives :p What interesting (un-interesting) stuff did you find? Or maybe did somebody do it to you, and uncovered a secret?

Well, I used to try it a few years back and nothing interesting used to come out of it. If I try it now, I find my whole life. First up, I find my twitter (it is my name to be fair), then Facebook, Then Google+ photo, then forums which I visit... My name occupies a page in google :p Images also show part of my life, although much less :p A few pictures I posted are up there (namely the Football manager ones I put up on this very forum!!), along with my Google+ and Twitter pictures. Not much else can be found, except a picture of me....until you scroll down a bit. I found my sister, and friends my sister has on Google+

Now I feel my whole life is on the internet :p That's what you get when you don't have a very common name/surname :p

Anything interesting you guys find?

Soldato
OP
Interesting responses :p

I have nothing really to hide tbh, as I tell my friends I am on forums and stuff. Just wouldn't want forumers who now my name find my facebook and stuff (it is private, but still :p)

Back
Top Bottom