Secret of Mana Remake.

Soldato
Secret of Man is my most loved, most favourite game. the 3D in this remake and the voices are total gash, however. Why?!?!

Soldato
Great memories playing this with my brother on our SNES.

Loved the story at the time, and it was the first game that made me feel a little empty once I had finished it.

I am not sure if I want to play it again....my memories are too sweet to sour.

Associate
It a third of the cost of the game on the SNES if you get it boxed!

If you can get a SNES Classic you can get Link to the Past AND Secret of Mana together for £69. I can't see the remake being rated more highly than the original.

Pet Northerner
Don
If you can get a SNES Classic you can get Link to the Past AND Secret of Mana together for £69. I can't see the remake being rated more highly than the original.

Don;t worry, already have my pre-order safe with nintendo :D I still have a Link to the past and Secret of mana as loose carts from when I was young. But I don;t have the space to have my old consoles set up

Soldato
It a third of the cost of the game on the SNES if you get it boxed!

I am not disputing that its just a silly amount of money for a very very old game even though its been remastered. Even big games that have been remade such as the RE games, GOW, Uncharted and even MWR have all been cheaper than that and they are huge ganes. I am sure that a significant amount of time and work went into them as well, probably even more but £33 is silly money it should be half that like the remake of Wonderboy the Dragons Trap!

Pet Northerner
Don
I am not disputing that its just a silly amount of money for a very very old game even though its been remastered. Even big games that have been remade such as the RE games, GOW, Uncharted and even MWR have all been cheaper than that and they are huge ganes. I am sure that a significant amount of time and work went into them as well, probably even more but £33 is silly money it should be half that like the remake of Wonderboy the Dragons Trap!

That's Squeenix for you! They'll milk it, then probably stick in in a bundle a few months later! I'm going to resist this release, I'm not a fan of the 3D chibi and the more I look at it the less I like it.

Back
Top Bottom