Secretlabs Softweave or PU Leather?

Associate
Hey all

I've decided to get the Secretlabs Titan chair but I can't decide between the softweave fabric and the PU leather. From what I'm reading the 2020 version has upgraded/stronger PU leather to help prevent against peeling and perspiration. I don't sweat that much, but typically do like to sit around in shorts. My current chair is all mesh so I can't say I have much experience sitting in PU leather chairs.

While the softweave fabric looks nice, I can't say the same for Secretlab's colour choices. The cookies and cream just isn't my thing and the charcoal, while nicer, has the garish looking cyan logos. The PU leather, all in black, looks way more premium.

Anyone here tried both, or if you have the PU leather how is it for perspiration etc.?

Man of Honour
PU is **** - I bought an Arozzi Enzo and the finish was already sub-par long before warranty was up and just after the warrant expired most of the surface started turning into a maze of cracks.

Soldato
Here's a pic of the new chair. It's a SecretLabs Titan with the 'cookies and cream' softweave. It's lovely and a massive improvement in quality and comfort over my previous chair (that was PU leather too and fell apart over 2 years...never again!!). This is way more adjustable and has adjustable lumbar built in.

brxipMO.jpg

Associate
I got the Titan in Softweave, and it's utterly amazing. I'm a tall guy (6ft 5") and about 17 stone, and this thing has changed my gaming! Used to suffer with an achy back/bum after short usage of a mid-range chair, that's long since passed since I got the Titan.

Back
Top Bottom