• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Seeking Help Budget AGP.

Associate
Permabanned
^ Agreed

you may need to up the budget a tad though,if you can stretch to £60-70 you get many more options.

sadly you don't have access to the MM as many cracking cards in that price bracket to be had there.

welcome to the forums :)

Associate
OP
i took the heatsink off and the whole card had brown heat induced marks over it, the batterys are rusting aswell i just want to replace it. id like a new one aswell not second hand.

would going for 9550 Radeon show a significant performance hit? and can you eloborate on why the x1300's are poor. thanks.

Associate
Agreed with above.

Try and get an x800 or 6800 minimum mate. The 9800XT's were cracking cards in there day and still offer a resonable amount of performance today. I think if you can stretch your budget a bit a 7600GS or X1600/50 pro will give you a pleasant performance gain, and the latest features.

Associate
shame its died mate , but all the above will do you fine , only thing is if your set on brand new you will have to increase you budget to nearer 80-90 i would think :( , treat it as a late christmas present to yourself :) .... good luck

Back
Top Bottom