Sega Saturn games

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Dark_Angel said:
On their site they dont have any as far as I know, you need to call their warehouse (you can get the number I know from instore, I assume from their site as well) and then ask them for the list of saturn games :)
Ok thanks :)

jon.bda said:
And theres no need to worry about the backup battery in it dear, i've got a new one (Energizer no less!) to go in it for you.
:)
Ooh good thanks :D

Associate
The arcade stick (see jon.bda's photo) is really great if you can get one cheap, much better than the official pad. It was £40 new I think.

Caporegime
RichL said:
The arcade stick (see jon.bda's photo) is really great if you can get one cheap, much better than the official pad. It was £40 new I think.

Thebest arcade stick I ever used was for the Sega Dreamcast. It was so awesome!

Soldato
I was beginning to think I was the only one who still has a Saturn and loves it. Mine's Japanese though, one of those dodgy white things :) I think everyone's covered all the best games but my personal favourites were:

Virtua Fighter 2
Virtua Cop 1 and 2
Sega Rally
Daytona CCE
Guardian Heroes (it is indeed a little expensive, I paid £30 for my Japanese copy a couple of years back)

Soldato
The DC arcade stick is very nice indeed. Big and chunky.

I've got three Saturns. An original Grey Jap one and two chipped Black ones with 60Hz switches.

Played though Panzer Dragoon Saga again just before Christmas. Incredible game.

Soldato
what battery does it take as a replacement ? as mine has died which is annoying as hell when u cant save anything

definately gonna have to break out virtua cop 1+2 tonight due to this thread, that is a very nice collection jon.bda. Sadly i lost my games collection somehow when i moved house and only have a handful left now

Sic

Sic

Soldato
mmmm, Saturn. Favourites:

Fighters Megamix
Nights Into Dreams
Virtual On
Sega Rally
Manx TT Superbikes
Burning Rangers
Shining Force
Sonic R

Soldato
DJammyRasta said:
what battery does it take as a replacement ? as mine has died which is annoying as hell when u cant save anything

definately gonna have to break out virtua cop 1+2 tonight due to this thread, that is a very nice collection jon.bda. Sadly i lost my games collection somehow when i moved house and only have a handful left now

just the standard flat circley one, CR2032, sainsburys has them with the other duracells.

Soldato
I forgot to add that I have Fighters Megamix. Its not as good as I remember though :(

Amazing how some games age well and others dont, Saga still is an awesome game, as is Marvel Super Heros. For some reason VF2 still looks good graphicly (at least a lot better than I thought it would)

Sic

Sic

Soldato
i know what you mean about fighters megamix. it's still very good, but i remember it being played in all of my available hours when i first got it

Soldato
I have a fantastic Saturn collection, White Jap case with white joypads the inside workings are a UK Pal Saturn with chip and 50/60Hz switch fitted (all mods done by myself :)), White action replay cartridge, Analogue (round) pads, RGB scart lead, Official gun and just about every Saturn game ever made.

Very proud of my unique collection :D

Soldato
JaFFa said:
pumaz what would you sat is your favourite non expensive game ?

In all honesty i would say Sega Rally. For me it still remains the most fun rally game available, I used to spend hours shaving milliseconds off lap times :)

Back
Top Bottom