• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Selling to CEX

Caporegime
About to use CeX for the first time to move my 6700 XT on, will leave my feedback here once it’s completed.

I was going to try and sell it on EBay, then I saw the other thread on this forum about getting scammed on EBay.

Associate
About to use CeX for the first time to move my 6700 XT on, will leave my feedback here once it’s completed.

I was going to try and sell it on EBay, then I saw the other thread on this forum about getting scammed on EBay.
isnt their buying price a bit too low? unless you really lucked out and got your own 6700 xt for around 400 quid on launch day, great little card anyways.

Associate
funny that they lowered their buying prices quite a but but barely changed their selling ones, i sold a 3080 couple months ago and had no problem with them anyways, couple days later had the money on my bank account so no complaints from me, was hassle free as well. saved me the trouble of selling it to someone and possibly being scammed, or people asking me vids, pics of working card and wanting to see the card working etc, just too much hassle overall.

Caporegime
funny that they lowered their buying prices quite a but but barely changed their selling ones, i sold a 3080 couple months ago and had no problem with them anyways, couple days later had the money on my bank account so no complaints from me, was hassle free as well. saved me the trouble of selling it to someone and possibly being scammed, or people asking me vids, pics of working card and wanting to see the card working etc, just too much hassle overall.
Yeah they will sell it on for £975 it says, bit of a liberty tbh but at least I know I won't be scammed.

Ivs

Ivs

Associate
As long as it works fine and not in terrible, dusty nightmare condition, itll be fine.

But be careful with trading into them, they can sometimes be a total ripoff

Back
Top Bottom