Sennheiser HD25 3.5mm screw jack....

Soldato
Hi all, got a pair of Sennheiser HD25s headphones which I used to use for DJ'ing but thinking of using them with my PC now so I dont have sounds blasting through the speakers when gaming.

Obviously I want to connect the headphones to the PC but the 3.5mm jack on the headphones has a threaded bit on the end which you are supposed to use with the 1/4inch jack connector when DJ'ing and the last time I tried to connect them to anything with the 3.5mm jack they wouldnt connect fully as the threaded section obstructed it!

Short of me using the 3.5mm to 1/4 inch jack connector that comes with them then using a 1/4 inch jack connector back down to 3.5mm (non-threaded) so I can plug the headphones into my PC is there any form of adapter which can convert the 3.5mm screw jack which is on the headphones into a non-screw jack?

Sorry if this doesnt make sense, hope i've explained it well enough.

Associate
Hmm I have some headphones with that type of jack design, and they both work when plugged into computers using the 3.5 jack.

Does the 3.5mm jack work in any other devices?

EDIT:
Sorry, didn't read your OP fully. I would just go use the jack converter you mentioned.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom